A great location for business meetings and conferences
The Royal Hotel is set in the peaceful suburbs of Waterloo, close to Liverpool city centre and overlooks the banks of the famous River Mersey, with views to the Welsh Hills.
Built in 1816, this historic hotel has been carefully refurbished to provide the conference delegate and organiser alike the best possible standards in comfort and service.
The hotel offers facilities for conferences and meetings as seen below.
Our Facilities Include:
- Private facilities for up to 80 delegates, optionally divided to provide 2 smaller rooms.
- A private meeting room
- Wide Range of audio visual aids available in house
- Extensive catering from light snacks, teas & coffees to full meals or buffets
- 25 ensuite bedrooms, recently refurbished to superior 3 star standard
- Comfortable lounge bar offering a wide range of beers, wines, spirits & bar meals
- Quality seating
- Air Conditioning of the Marine View Room
- Private CCTV monitored parking