Our restaurant is open to both guests and non residents and serves an excellent choice of dishes from our set price menu Monday to Saturday 6.00pm to 9.00pm. We also serve an all day Sunday menu from 12 noon till 7.00pm.
Our restaurant is available for conferences, private lunches and dinners, weddings and family occasions.
All food at the Royal Hotel is prepared and cooked onsite by our highly trained chefs using fresh produce, locally sourced where possible.
For allergen information, please see below
All menus are subject to change at any time without notice, dishes can become unavailable due to the fact we only use fresh ingredients
Sunday Menu not applicable on Mother’s Day
A pre order is required for parties over 10 persons
Parties over 50 persons must speak to out manager
to discuss your meal requirements
The Seabank Lounge Bar
The lounge bar is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing drink, meet friends and family or for business. We serve a wide range of drinks including an extensive wine list, freshly made coffee and real local cask ale. We also offer free fibre 5G Wi-Fi to our customers in our air conditioned surroundings.
Our extensive lounge menu is served daily from 12 noon offering freshly cooked meals made using fresh ingredients
* Our menus are subject to change, alteration, withdrawal and price increase at any time without notice. We do NOT honour outdated menus or prices. By booking, you agree to our terms and conditions. Booking does not guarantee price
It is your responsibility to inform our manager should you have an allergy to any of the following:-
- cereals that contain gluten – including wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan), rye, barley and oats
- crustaceans – such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
- molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- tree nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)
You must also inform us if you are intolerant to any other foods.
If you are placing a pre order, any allergies MUST be declared on the order and you must email us direct to ensure that correct procedures can be followed. firstname.lastname@example.org