The Seabank Lounge Bar
The lounge bar is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing drink, meet friends and family or for business.
We serve a wide range of drinks including an extensive wine list, freshly made coffee and real local cask ale.
We also offer free fibre 5G Wi-Fi to our customers in our air conditioned surroundings.
Our extensive lounge menu is served daily from 12 noon offering freshly cooked meals made using fresh ingredients
Our outside seating area is also available during the warmer months and is Dog Friendly (on leads)
Unfortunately, it is not possible to attached banners or other items to our walls, woodwork or fireplaces. Blu-tac and similar products leave marks which can not be removed. We allow balloons and banners on the tables.
Should you or your party cause any damage or marks on our walls, woodwork or fireplaces, you will be charged for the redecoration costs.
* Our menus are subject to change, alteration, withdrawal and price increase at any time without notice. We do NOT honour outdated menus or prices. By booking, you agree to our terms and conditions. Booking does not guarantee price
It is your responsibility to inform our manager should you have an allergy to any of the following:-
- cereals that contain gluten – including wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan), rye, barley and oats
- crustaceans – such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
- molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- tree nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)
You must also inform us if you are intolerant to any other foods.
If you are placing a pre order, any allergies MUST be declared on the order and you must email us direct to ensure that correct procedures can be followed. firstname.lastname@example.org